Tuesday, December 13, 2005

my neat study table



















Heres a look at my study table that hasnt been touched ever since end of o levels. (cos after that i gave up trying to tidy it up and studied on my bed instead)


Despite the overwhelming mess(actually this is quite good already it used to be like 3 times as bad) i really like it cos everything i need is easily accessible. well almost everything other than studying space but who cares about studying at the moment? (other than angsie but since when does his opinion count ha)


Labelled in red are the more important and significant items on my table:


1. My wallet which contains a tiger cup ticket for the myanmar vs singapore match, the singapore cup final ticket, lots of movie stubs, nutritional information of every single item on the mcdonalds menu, and a starbucks voucher for a free coffee that u get for free if you donate to the salvation army.


2. Beloved 2nd-hand palm m505 which lasted me for like 2 years and cost me 200 bucks. still great for reading ebooks other than the useless battery life.


3. my metro syif cip card thingy! as if boonlay youth club doesnt already provide enough cip hours, heres another 7 hrs of cip to be done selling stuff for charity or sthg like that. And yes its the same cip activity of which teo signed up for 5 sessions, 4 of which was wif a certain vball teammate of the opposite gender.

4. 1S06B(my previous previous class) class list. i found it in the bottom of some file and nostalgia overwhelmed me. unable to stem the emotions flowing through my heart i duly proceeded to place it on my table.


5. trusty old gameboy colour which still works despite years of mistreatment. and no i do not play pokemon on it. i go for more intellectual games such as super mario.


6. the fake slightly less original xbox controller i bought for berge from shanghai for just 14 bucks! and it actually looks quite real compared to the pirated license lacking ones in singapore which cost like 30 bucks.


7. my cd wallet containing the various games and applications that i have burnt to cd after due consideration of their legality.


8. Copy of gp bull(i think? Im too lazy to pull it out to check). Most likely only touched on the morning of the day of the gp paper and then cast into oblivion.


9. Ballpump. Er ya its a ballpump.


10. See that yellow/orangey thing there? Thats the fun water toy i won at the boonlay kindergarten fun fair after challenging fd and bonks to a hard fought contest of picking up marbles with chopsticks. (fd won in the end, but i think he cheated)


11. my dearest PW journal! I mean everytime i look at it i feel an overwhelming urge to actually open it up and write something relating to pw in it! “Dear PW journal, the last session of project work has been undeniably immensely beneficial..”


12. mickey mouse piggy bank. Due to an unfortunate combination of the lock falling off and my lack of willpower it is currently quite empty.


13. My cd cake of 50 cdrs. As can be seen ive been engaging in the burning of quite a number of legal materials that has resulted in the small amount of cds left inside.


14. Half eaten tube of hichews strawberry.(i think coke and grape are the best flavours) im going back to eat it up later.


15. My pen holder containing various kinds of styli.(which are the pen thingies that you poke the screen of a pda with for the uninformed) Unfortunately they are greatly decreasing because berge is constantly losing his and asking me for more.


16. My even larger cd wallet that contains an even large collection of even more legal computer material.

No comments: