Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Its time to keep this blog alive!

After hours of hard work I finally managed to dig up my backup cd containing my palm stuff from my archives, and inside that cd is a full version of Silent Ngiap! For those uninformed, its this game I made during the sec 2 EOY exams for the palm, involving a story and lots of levels and stuff like that. Anyway, there are 45 parts to the story, and I'll post them up one per day!
The way that this works is that there are 45 levels, and in between each level(which is supposedly a dungeon) u get another part of the story. So you can type alittleflick.blogspot.com into your browser for 45 days in a row and be entertained! Btw this was written back when i was sec 2 so dun laugh at the language or anything ok?

P.S: To Khee Ngiap, im very sorry for using your name in this but it was back in sec 2 when I was young and immature. I promise you a cut of whatever I get from selling this game ok?

No comments: